Services for customs clearance of goods: quickly, efficiently and professionally
Customs clearance is a mandatory procedure for the import of any goods into the territory of Russia. It confirms that all the requirements of national legislation have been met.
What is the process of customs clearance
Customs clearance of cargo transportation is a rather complicated procedure. It is not limited to filing an application and confirming the value of the goods. When importing products to Russia, it may be necessary to certify them, obtain a Declaration of conformity, a certificate of state registration and other documents. All this is taken over by our company.
What our company offers
We provide services for customs clearance of imported goods. This is a complex work, during which our specialists:
- give advice on the peculiarities of foreign economic activity;
- correctly select codes of any goods;
- calculate the amount of all payments for the import of goods to Russia;
- prepare documents for registration, registration and release of goods;
- provide a certificate of compliance or other permits.
How to order customs clearance services
To order services for the delivery and customs clearance of goods, fill out an application on our website. We do not have an online calculator for calculating the cost, because such services give only approximate results. They do not take into account the characteristics of the cargo, the conditions of its transportation, the need for certification and so on. As a result, actual and estimated figures may differ significantly. We initially take into account all the variable data and issue the final cost of delivery, taking into account customs clearance.
Modern logistics encompasses many tasks. Large trading companies have logisticians, but it’s more profitable for small companies to delegate some functions to outsourcing companies - logistics providers. Do not refuse the services of specialists in certain areas and reputable firms.
Classification of logistics providers
Depending on the degree of involvement of the logistics provider and the level of service, it is customary to use the following classification of operators:
- 1PL - all operations for organizing transportation are independently performed by the owner of the cargo. The participation of the logistics provider is excluded.
- 2PL is a lower level of service where the provider directly deals only with transportation and warehousing of cargo. An example is the majority of domestic trucking companies.
- 3PL - the operator provides a range of services for the delivery of cargo. In addition to transportation, it includes packaging, labeling, customs clearance, and some other services.
- 4PL - the operator organizes all stages of transportation, ensuring the integration of all participants in the process. Control over each stage lies with the provider.
Features 3PL outsourcing
3PL logistics implies the transfer of a part of its functions by the customer to an operator who has extensive experience and the ability to provide transportation of any type of cargo and over any distance. At his disposal:
- various types of transport - land, air, sea;
- warehouse complexes with established specifications characteristics (concrete flooring, ventilation, security and fire safety, etc.);
- transshipment warehouses - used for short-term storage of goods before loading them into a vehicle.
Read more: 3pl / 4pl logistic operator
All organizations engaged on a regular or episodic basis, the purchase of imported goods, are constantly faced with customs declaration. This process is extremely difficult to perform and let it be managed by your own company, but it is rather expensive to maintain a personal customs broker. Which requires certain costs.
Read more: Customs Brokerage Services
Express Logistics specializes in transporting all kinds of cargo from different parts of the world (Africa, Australia, East, America, Asia, Europe) to the Russian Federation (and vice versa). Along the way, we provide a range of services related to transportation from one country to another - customs clearance, temporary storage, etc. We have been present on the market since 2002 and over time have managed to establish ourselves as a reliable transport company, responsibly related to its duties.
Read more: Freight forwarding services
The technology of inventory management in a warehouse (their movement, distribution and accounting) is called warehouse logistics. It is inherently connected with the activities of transport companies, since it is a weighty link in the “chain” of cargo transportation. Properly organized warehouse logistics allows minimizing the likelihood of time costs and additional cash costs. Otherwise, to avoid stagnation in the delivery of goods, as well as unforeseen financial expenses, is unlikely to succeed.
Read more: Warehouse Logistics
Cargo transportation involves a number of risks that cannot be controlled - they do not depend on the carrier and may arise against the background of the following factors:
- low quality of the road surface;
- long route;
- lack of compliance with the rules of behavior on the roads of some drivers, etc.
Any transportation of goods, carried out without insurance, with a certain probability may result in financial losses for the owner of the product, regardless of the quality of services of the contractor. And they will have to reimburse from their own pocket, which obviously will not have a favorable impact on the economy of the company.
Read more: Cargo transportation insurance
Certification of commercial products is a procedure, the essence of which is to confirm the compliance of the quality of goods with the requirements established in the legislation of the country of importation. If the goods must be certified and the carrier / consignor / consignee of the goods did not take care of this, it is impossible to ship the desired products through customs. What will cause a violation of delivery times and additional costs.
Read more: Certification of goods