All organizations engaged on a regular or episodic basis, the purchase of imported goods, are constantly faced with customs declaration. This process is extremely difficult to perform and let it be managed by your own company, but it is rather expensive to maintain a personal customs broker. Which requires certain costs.
From a financial point of view, it is much more profitable to use the services of specialized companies as needed. They are able to provide better service, as well as the result of cooperation. At a minimum, if we are talking about professional organizations that have been on the market for more than a dozen years. For example, our company Express Logistics, which has been engaged in international transportation and customs clearance since 2002.
For so many years, we have been able to optimize the service as much as possible and hone the necessary skills. Accordingly, any task assigned to us will be completed quickly and efficiently. Taking into account the fact that the services of a customs broker provided by the company are notable for a moderate cost, not exceeding the market average.
What are the duties of Express Logistics?
Our customs representative is engaged in the processing of arbitrary documentation related to international freight:
For each type of cargo there is a mandatory list of documents that fall into one of the above categories.
We act on behalf of the owner of the goods in his own interests. Our team of qualified workers is able to resolve any issues with the customs authorities, regardless of the type of goods and other circumstances.
If you contact us in advance (even during the processing of the import-export contract) - we will select the best route and methods of cargo delivery, we will correctly carry out customs clearance in the shortest possible time. That will make it possible to avoid various time and money costs.
What services do we offer a customs broker?
The company's specialists are able to perform the following procedures at the highest level:
- Analysis of possible non-tariff regulation measures. Different countries have their own restrictions and bans on the import / export of specific goods. Their timely determination will prevent financial losses and other problems relating to the transportation of cargo.
- Registration of a set of documentation for customs. As noted earlier, the list of documents varies depending on the type of cargo, legislation, etc. We take into account all the nuances and carry out customs clearance in full compliance with applicable laws;
- Preparation and analysis of foreign trade contract. If you make it up professionally, then there will be no problems when coordinating. The drafting process itself includes a number of procedures — discussing insurance, delivery dates, etc.
- Declaration of goods. This process involves providing the authorities with all sorts of information about the imported goods - composition, cost, who is the manufacturer, etc. The collection of necessary data itself is not the simplest task, which is further complicated by the rigid time frames that are set aside for execution. In addition, it is advisable to regularly monitor changes in the Customs Code of the Russian Federation, in which it is difficult for a non-specialist to succeed.
- Paperwork for import and export. It requires careful study not only to the norms of the Labor Code, but also international legislation in order to properly prepare the documentation.
- Opening of the passport of the external economic transaction. Necessary for the implementation of international trade operations.
- Definition of HS codes. The correct implementation of this procedure allows you to correctly calculate the duty, thereby saving money for the company that commits foreign trade transactions.
Also, the employees of Express Logistics are ready to advise on arbitrary issues related to the activities of a customs broker. Or take on the analysis of conflicts that have arisen at the client (including the representation of his interests) with the customs authorities.