Express Logistics specializes in transporting all kinds of cargo from different parts of the world (Africa, Australia, East, America, Asia, Europe) to the Russian Federation (and vice versa). Along the way, we provide a range of services related to transportation from one country to another - customs clearance, temporary storage, etc. We have been present on the market since 2002 and over time have managed to establish ourselves as a reliable transport company, responsibly related to its duties.
What is included in the forwarding service?
We offer a comprehensive set of services in this direction:
- organization and support of cargo transportation - selection of the optimal type of transport, execution of accompanying documentation, etc.;
- Receipt of cargo at the sender's warehouse (if necessary, its verification);
- delivery to the station of departure;
- calculation and payment of transportation fees and charges;
- 24-hour tracking of the location of the transported goods - the customer will always be able to know where the expected cargo is located (we will also inform you of the time of arrival of the transport at the destination point);
- loading and unloading.
The client will not need to take special actions for the implementation of the cargo - the company will take all the trouble. From a potential customer will only need to contact us.
Advantages of the Transport Logistics Company "Express Logistics"
It is beneficial to cooperate with us because:
- We always keep deadlines, regardless of unforeseen circumstances;
- guarantee the safety of cargo. And so that you don’t just worry about the integrity of the goods, we will insure the products being transported against arbitrary risks and settle any possible losses;
- We provide freight forwarding services at affordable prices - save a lot of money if you contact us and not other transport companies;
- We perform high quality work - the staff of Express Logistics contains only highly qualified specialists who are professionals in their field. What gives the opportunity to serve customers at the highest level and achieve the best result - we take into account all the features of the cargo, choose the most suitable vehicle, route and “equip” the transportation with a professional freight forwarder.
Efficiency is also worth noting - all tasks assigned to the company's employees are performed extremely quickly.
Types of transport
We transport cargo by all known methods, each of which has certain advantages and disadvantages:
- Motor transport. The most popular type of vehicle in the field of transportation. Suitable in particular for the transportation of small volumes at relatively short distances. Differs affordable price, which is one of the reasons for the leadership of vehicles on the market.
- Railways. Compensates for the lack of cars - trains are able to accommodate large volumes of products, which is complemented by at least a reasonable price. Of the merits, it is worth mentioning the absolute observance of the deadlines - arriving / departing on schedule. It is a kind of minus - sending will occur exclusively on schedule, because Railway transport is not suitable for urgent freight.
- Sea transport. It is used for intercontinental transportation of bulk cargo. It is not rational to use it on short routes. In addition, transportation by sea can not be called fast when compared with air transport.
- Aviation transport. If it comes to urgent freight for any distance, even large quantities of goods, then there is no better option than air transport. However, at the same time, airlines have a conditional minus, which for some of the previously listed advantages will be denied - the high cost when compared with other types of transport. But if the money question is of little importance, then choose air transport.
To accurately determine whether a particular type of transport is suitable for your needs - contact the company's consultants. After providing the necessary information, they will select the best option.