Every year the volume of exports of goods to Europe is growing. The volume of international freight to the EU countries, which require competent logistics, is also increasing. Uninterrupted transportation of goods from Russia to foreign countries is carried out by the logistics company Express Logistics.
Organization of international freight
Delivery of export goods to Europe from Russian suppliers is carried out with strict observance of the terms and in accordance with legal customs schemes. Experts of Express Logistics will develop the most convenient and efficient logistics routes so that the goods are delivered as soon as possible.
We organize shipping of different types of cargo:
- general cargo;
- groupage cargo;
- container cargo;
- oversized cargo;
- bulk cargo;
- consolidated cargo;
- dangerous and other goods.
Exported to the EU countries from Russia are:
- mineral raw materials;
- chemical and petrochemical products;
- food and agricultural products;
- wood and products thereof;
- equipment and other types of goods.
Experienced specialists of the logistics company organize international shipping to Europe and guarantee:
- meeting delivery deadlines;
- cargo safety and security;
- favorable transportation conditions.
Types of delivery and transportation of goods to Europe
If necessary, deliver small loads urgently best to use air transport. Cargo will be delivered to the recipient within 1-3 days. Other types of cargo transportation:
- road transport - one of the most popular ways of container transportation of goods. Depending on the distance of the way, the cargo will be delivered by the “door-to-door” system from 3 to 14 days. It is an inexpensive and fast way of transportation;
- sea transport (container shipping). General or consolidated cargoes are sent to European countries that have access to the sea, from major Russian ports - St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk and others;
- multimodal - combined method of transportation, which is a combination of several types of transport - road and sea, or rail and road.
A convenient way to transport small volumes of goods - consolidated. Goods are accumulated in warehouses, labeled and packaged, then transported as part of groupage cargo to the recipient country. We provide not only insurance of cargo and its safety during transportation, but also the ability to track the location of goods.
When transporting perishable goods that require compliance with special temperature conditions, transportation is carried out by refrigerators. For all customers, the logistics company Express Logistics offers the most favorable conditions for cooperation:
- full confidentiality;
- high quality service;
- adequate prices.
For organizations engaged in active trade with the EU countries, we offer individual terms of cooperation and the fastest possible delivery of goods to the recipient's warehouse. We will undertake the processing of transit and customs documents, certification of goods, and provide warehousing services.