Russian and foreign European companies are constantly expanding the geography of cooperation, developing trade. The share of imports from Europe is growing, and for the organization of stable deliveries of goods it is necessary to ensure prompt delivery of them to Russia.
Delivery and shipment of goods from Europe
Business cooperation of large and medium-sized Russian companies with partners from EU countries is developing and requires the organization of regular freight traffic. Popular routes - from Finland, Italy, France, other European countries. Freight transportation operator - logistics company "Express Logistics" selects the best solutions for the fastest possible delivery of goods.
Import of goods from Europe is carried out by different types of transport. Popular types of transportation:
- Air transport is the fastest delivery method. Estimated period is 3-5 days, but if necessary, you can arrange express delivery. Cargo from the capital of a European country to Russia will be delivered within 24 hours.
- By sea. Container shipping is carried out between the basic ports of the European Union and St. Petersburg for 3-5 days.
- By car. From European countries, goods are shipped to the Russian capital within 5-7 days.
- In a combined way - using several types of transport - sea and road, by rail and tilt trucks. Depending on the sender and recipient addresses, the estimated delivery time is 10-14 days.
Delivery of general and groupage cargoes from EU countries
If necessary, arrange the delivery of small in volume cargo they are consolidated in warehouses. Prefabricated shipments are popular because they provide an opportunity to reduce shipping costs. The logistics company Express Logistics develops for each client the optimal logistic schemes, an individual transportation route, taking into account the characteristics of the cargo.
The client is given the opportunity to independently track the location of the cargo throughout the journey from Europe to Russia. The freight operator provides the conditions for the transport of goods with special temperature requirements for transportation. A large truck fleet of trucks, including refrigerators, bulk tankers, ensures the safety of goods during transportation.
We will arrange the delivery of any cargo "door to door":
- collection of cargo at the sender's warehouse;
- preparation for transportation - labeling, packaging;
- registration of expeditionary and customs documents;
- insurance of goods;
- delivery of goods by the most convenient and fastest route to the recipient's warehouse
Experienced specialists of the logistics company "Express Logistics" will provide international transportation not only between the capitals of European countries and Russia, but also to St. Petersburg and other regions of the Russian Federation. They use the most advanced transport technologies and offer professional solutions to problems of any complexity in the field of international logistics.
We provide an individual approach to each client and guarantee the observance of delivery dates and the safety of cargo during transportation.