Shipping is a difficult task that "Express Logistics" specialists can easily solve. Crucial points in the process of transportation is to ensure the safety and integrity of the shipment. If the damaged goods arrive at the recipient, this will not only entail additional costs, but also a complete rejection of the goods. Auto-container transportation is the ability to properly position the elements of the cargo, ensuring maximum safety of departure.
Types of containers
All types of containers are divided into 2 groups:
- Specialized - tanks designed to transport special products with certain characteristics. They can set the desired temperature and humidity conditions.
- Universal - large-sized steel boxes of closed type for the delivery of various products at different distances, except for products with special characteristics.
Basically, all containers have standard sizes, which significantly reduces the time during loading / unloading. Let us consider in more detail the types of structures that our company uses when delivering goods by road:
- dry cargo is a common variety with sizes between 10 and 20-40 feet. This is a tunnel view of containers opening on both sides for accelerated loading or unloading;
- Roller - isometric containers, which are often used when moving goods over fairly long distances. At the same time, thanks to the rollers, it is easy to move them inside the warehouse;
- refrigerated - a specialized system for transporting products with a short shelf life, they have special equipment for the arrangement of flat racks;
- tanks - for delivery of liquids to the recipient;
- open containers, which carry large cargo, placing it vertically or horizontally.
International auto delivery of goods
Our company provides trucking services for various companies and suppliers, including small and medium businesses. At the moment it is one of the most common types of transportation. Important criteria for organizing the transportation of goods to another country:
- the size;
Thanks to these parameters, the load-carrying capacity of vehicles is determined and the amount of customs duties is calculated.
In addition to the indicators described above, the following are taken into account:
- cargo characteristics;
- place of delivery;
These criteria are used when choosing the main mode of transport, the volume of the container and determining the main route. Transportation is carried out on container trailers, with a low frame and specially mounted attachments.
How to order container shipping services
To do this, leave a request on the site. Our managers will calculate the cost of transportation based on the timing of delivery and storage and characteristics of the goods. We do not have an electronic calculator on the site, since the calculations obtained with its help are approximate and may differ significantly from those presented by the employee.