Chemical industry products occupy one of the most important places in the commodity circulation of our country - they are imported and exported. Every year, a large amount of raw materials for the pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic industries, as well as detergents, fertilizers, and so on, are shipped across the border. The process of transportation of certain goods does not differ from the transportation of simple goods, the delivery of other product categories has its own characteristics, especially if they are classified as hazardous items. Express Logistics Company delivers goods of any category worldwide quickly, efficiently and inexpensively.
Types of shipments
The first category includes goods that during transportation and storage will not cause harm to the environment, humans and animals.
If we talk about the delivery of dangerous goods, the situation is much more complicated, since their storage and movement must be done with strict compliance with special regulations.
The transport of dangerous goods is governed by the agreement of ADR, which was adopted more than 50 years ago. In total, 9 classes of goods with subclasses are allocated and each is assigned its own number in accordance with the physical and chemical properties of the product.
These products include:
- plastic products;
- rubber, rubber and silicone products, without alcohol;
- water soluble dyes and pigments;
- synthetic fibers;
- soap and oil formulations.
They can be transported:
- air transport;
- motor transport;
- Railway trains;
- sea transport.
The "Express logistics" company will help in transportation of any types of production of the chemical industry with registration of all necessary documents and customs declarations according to TS TR.
Transportation of dangerous goods with the company "Express Logistics"
For various types of transport there are rules for the transport of chemical goods that can harm the environment:
- ADR - for road transport;
- ICAO - for transportation by air;
- RID - railway transportation;
- MK IMDG, MARPOL, SOLAS 74 - for transportation by sea.
Dangerous goods include:
- petrochemical products;
- fertilizers and their components;
- paint and varnish compositions;
- plasticizers and stabilizers;
- spray bottles.
Our company has been operating in the market for the provision of transportation services for more than a year - we have all the permissions and approvals for the transportation of goods for various purposes.
Why is it necessary to organize the transportation of goods with the company "Express Logistics"?
We are engaged in transportation of goods since 2002 and offer all customers the best conditions for cooperation:
- turnkey cargo transportation;
- individual solution of each task;
- reasonable price for all types of transportation;
- professional consultation of a specialist;
- efficiency and reliability regardless of distance and route;
- product certification and customs clearance;
- insurance and forwarding services;
- responsible storage of goods in their own warehouses.
Our company has its own offices in all countries of the world, which allows you to deliver the goods to the recipient quickly and safely.