Trucking energy equipment
Energy technology is a specialized equipment, the transportation of which is extremely demanding on the performers - the presence of the necessary skills and knowledge. They will ensure maximum safety of cargo, which is a priority in the transportation of power equipment. To entrust the transportation of such units to low-skilled specialists is a dubious decision, the quite probable forecasts of which are extremely disappointing - it is unlikely that the cargo will reach the destination point without damage.
Therefore, we recommend not exchanging for the services of unverified transport companies and immediately contact us - the Express Logistics company. Thanks to many years of experience (we are engaged in transportation of all kinds of goods since 2002), we can afford to guarantee the safety of the transported energy equipment. In addition to ensuring a high level of security, we will develop an optimal transportation route, take into account all cargo features (dimensions, weight, fragility), select the appropriate transport, issue customs documents (if required) and carry out high-quality cargo transportation.
We transport arbitrary types of aggregates (we indicate only a short list for example):
- electric cars;
- electrical equipment;
We can also delivery power plants, substations, steam power equipment, lighting equipment and much more. For more information, please contact the managers of the company - contact details are listed in the header.
Features of the transportation of energy equipment
Energy units are referred to oversized cargo - that is, they require special transport solutions and can not be transported by standard transport. Therefore, increased requirements are imposed on the transportation of energy equipment (with the exception of the type of vehicle — in this case, it is simply necessary to select the appropriate transport):
- development of a route - if transportation is carried out by road, then the route must pass along a road with a proper traffic capacity corresponding to the vehicle and not contain insurmountable obstacles (for example, too low bridges, narrow tunnels, etc.);
- securing the load inside the vehicle - it is necessary that the load be properly secured in order to avoid possible damage due to falls and vibrations. The method of fastening is chosen in each case individually;
- loading / unloading - depending on the size of electrical equipment, loading and unloading operations should be performed using specialized loading equipment or manually (by loaders) - the choice of an unsuitable loading and unloading technology may entail a violation of the integrity of the cargo.
Each of these points is equally significant and needs high-quality performance that Express Logistics employees can provide at an affordable price. At the disposal of the company:
- staff of highly skilled workers;
- deep knowledge in the field of freight;
- the ability to carry out transportation by an arbitrary mode of transport - from standard vehicles and ending with airlines.
It should be noted that it is more expedient to transport some equipment in a collapsible form, and not entirely, after a preliminary dismantling. This practice is often used, because it has a number of positive aspects - it expands the list of vehicle options and makes it possible to carry out cargo transportation by shorter, simpler routes. That favorably affects the speed of its implementation and security.