The company "Express Logistics" provides services for the import-export of equipment and spare parts. This is the most important article of the economy, since 50% of all imported goods are imported. But it should be remembered that sanctions limit the possibilities for importing goods and oblige European manufacturers to check equipment users at the final stage.
Modes of transport used by "Express Logistics"
We offer our customers the best option for transporting equipment and spare parts:
- Road transport - vans, refrigerators, container transport. In this case, the transport is selected based on the specifics of the cargo and the needs of the customer.
- Rail transport - transportation in conventional or covered wagons, organization of container deliveries to anywhere in the world;
- Sea transportation - the most inexpensive services for the transportation of various loads of large dimensions
- Air transport is the fastest way to deliver cargo with a limited mass, according to the rules, aircraft can carry equipment no more than 400 kg per 1 square meter.
Before sending the equipment, our logistics will make the best route based on the number of parcels and the distance of transportation.
Steps of Customs clearance procedure
For the importation of products into the territory of our country, it is necessary to assemble a package of documentation, which includes:
- foreign trade agreement;
- customs declaration;
- packing sheet.
In addition, you may need:
- expert opinion;
- complete inventory of spare parts and equipment;
- technical documentation;
- drawings and diagrams;
- Operating conditions;
- photos of shields from the factory.
In addition, it should be borne in mind that the transportation of spare parts and equipment from the manufacturer to the recipient requires proper packaging, fixation, and sometimes specific transport. All these concerns can be taken on by professional logisticians of "Express Logistics".
Rules for the importation of used equipment
In order to be able to import spare parts and equipment that was in use, it is necessary to organize an expert commission that will issue an opinion on the value of the products that are issued by accredited companies or chambers of commerce.
The advantage of importing this product is the fact that there is no need to declare and certify the equipment. In this situation, it is enough to issue a refusal letter from VNIIS.
What services does TC "Express Logistics" provide?
Our company has many years of experience in the import and export of equipment and spare parts for various devices. Our logisticians offer a full range of turnkey services, ranging from the purchase of products and up to the full support of the cargo to the final point of delivery. We assist in the preparation of documents and obtaining the necessary certificates.
The range of our services:
- advising on all issues related to the import of spare parts and equipment;
- negotiating with manufacturers and suppliers;
- drawing up contracts for foreign trade;
- registration of declarations and certificates of conformity;
- obtaining permits for dual-use goods from accredited firms;
- obtaining all expertise on used equipment;
- drawing up other types of documents if necessary;
- customs clearance and delivery anywhere in the country.
The cost of customs clearance
The price of customs clearance depends on the parts, the country of production, volume and destination. The cost of our services is calculated individually for each customer.
Advantage of "Express Logistics":
We responsibly approach the order from each client. This is the basis of our work. When contacting us, the customer is guaranteed to receive the following benefits:
- individual approach to the solution of each task;
- transparency of all designs;
- high quality service;
- minimum terms of paperwork;
- cost optimization;
- legal registration and support of the transaction.
At any time we are ready to provide qualified and professional assistance in any matter relating to the transportation of all types of goods, both from Russia and on the territory of our state.