The company "Express Logistics" delivers textile products and fabrics in the framework of import-export in any direction. Every year the volume of deliveries increases, and only the time-tested TC, which employs specialists with extensive experience in the field of logistics, can cope with a large flow of shipments.
Types of fabrics supplied to the country
When organizing the transportation of textile products, much depends on production. Our company often delivers the following fabrics:
- cotton and clothing made from cotton fabrics;
- bedspreads and velvet blankets;
- goods from natural and not natural fur;
- tents and other products of this kind.
What kind of packaging does Express Logistics use when delivering fabrics?
It is impossible to transport cargo over long distances without first packing it. Depending on the types of products, packaging may be of certain types:
- rigid packaging is plywood or panel boxes, they carry silk, cotton fabrics, linen, terry and fleecy products, pillows and blankets, pre-packaged in cellophane. In order that the container on the road does not fall apart, it is reinforced with special tapes of metal, but only if it is not silk that is transported;;
- semi-rigid containers are made using lamellas or a rail car - they carry piece goods and varieties of certain fabrics.
- soft packaging: bales, bauls, bags, rolls - perfect for transporting pile products, goods from both natural and artificial fur;
- Without packaging, it is permissible to transport carpets rolled up in rolls and soft floor coverings.
Vehicles for transportation
Logists TC should understand that textile products can be damaged under the influence of external factors, so the transportation is carried out in closed vehicles, or in containers by railway and sea.
For example, vans are used to transport trunks, crates, sacks and mattresses. At the request of the client, delivery can be made by open modes of transport, but only if the product does not lose its appearance.
Container shipping is often used if the product is in original packaging.
It is important to properly decompose products in a container - the fabric should not be deformed during delivery. It is advisable to transport soft and hard containers separately or on opposite sides..
Why do we trust shipping?
Our company offers services according to the transportation of textiles and textile products. Cooperation with our logistics has a number of positive aspects:
- organization of deliveries with the observance of safety and security - especially when it comes to delicate tissues;
- loading of goods from the warehouse and transportation to the place of delivery;
- collection of the main package of documents;
- customs renewal;
- delivery to the recipient's warehouse;
- custody services;
- insurance against any unforeseen situations.
Ordering a service is not difficult - just call the phone number listed on the site or fill out the order form. Our logisticians will give all the necessary information and make the best route.