Cargo transportation by rail is considered one of the most popular types of transportation. This is an economical way to deliver goods to anywhere in the world where there is a railway message, as in many countries the tariffs for transportation of goods are low, especially if it is a large consignment. The "Express logistics" company, carries out delivery by rail "turnkey" across Russia, the CIS countries and the European Union at reasonable cost. We not only send General and modular cargoes by railway without intermediaries, but also conduct full monitoring of the car to the destination.
Features of railway transportation
Freight trains and trains transporting goods can move through any territory covered by the railway. Sending cargo by rail is a complex, well-established system with the involvement of certain services and specialists:
- The sender of the cargo and its representatives;
- Employees of the railway;
Each link in the chain is responsible for loading, safekeeping, safety, timely delivery, acceptance and unloading at the place of destination. Therefore, this type of transportation has its own characteristics:
- upon receipt of a large shipment, it is necessary to organize the provision of specialized unloading equipment;
- it is necessary to collect all the necessary documentation: contracts, invoices, unique code;
- documented guarantee of cargo safety.
All these actions are taken by the company "Express logistics", specializing in cargo transportation around the world.
The advantages of shipping cargo by rail
Despite the large number of proposals of logistics companies for the transportation of shipments by different modes of transport, railway transportation has not lost its relevance. There's an explanation:
- affordable price, especially when it comes to long-distance following;
- independence from the environment-speed of delivery and quality of transportation does not depend on weather conditions;
- security-according to statistics, intentional damage, burglary and theft in this type of transportation are of minimal importance;
- versatility - any cargo can be transported by train;
- high load capacity - one freight car is able to accommodate a load that is not able to carry 3 trucks.
In addition, at the moment you can arrange Express delivery.
What «Express logistics» offers
In addition, we provide services for:
- responsible storage of goods in the warehouse;
- cargo consolidation;
- collection and preparation of necessary documentation;
- customs clearance;
- outsourcing of foreign economic activity;
- mixed cargo transportation.
Logistics specialists will develop the best way to transport the goods of the customer and will monitor the progress of the cargo to the destination. We approach the needs of the client individually and are ready to offer an economical and reliable form of delivery anywhere in the world by various modes of transport.