Shipping (regardless of the type of vehicle) requires strict adherence to established standards, as well as careful selection of the shipping container. This is especially true of bulk and bulk goods. The international transport company Express Logistics guarantees a responsible approach to solving this issue, ensuring timely, reliable and safe transportation for your cargo. Our wide range of services provides the ability to transport any goods, regardless of their size, quantity and other technical characteristics. We also practice intermodal transport, allowing to make them under a single transport document.
Bulk cargo transportation
The liquid category includes a liquid or semi-liquid consistency, which is placed in a special container or tank by means of loading. In most cases, these are petroleum and petroleum products, oils, liquefied gas, chemicals and food products. Each of these types of cargo has its own physico-chemical characteristics, which are extremely important to consider at all stages of the trip. In this regard, the transport company Express Logistics uses several types of containers. Among them:
- Tanks. Cylindrical tanks are fixed on a special platform, which is mounted on a railway car or truck.
- Tank-containers. It is also a fundamental difference. This makes it easy to move goods from one transport to another. Tank containers are particularly popular among multimodal transport, providing for a change of vehicle.
- Flexitank. This is one of the most recent developments, and is usually designed for single use. With its help, safe goods are transported, and 24,000 liters. If necessary, it’s possible to protect it.
Bulk cargo transportation
This category of goods includes everything that is transported in bulk. This may be grain, crushed stone, coal, sand, animal feed and so on. For successful transportation, not mates with loss of the transported cargo (often occurs when bulk materials are transported in an open vehicle), heating (which can result in a fire) or loss of control (due to heavy weight), it is necessary to follow strict rules. The international transport company Express Logistics guarantees a safe trip, since each of them meets the following requirements:
- Full tightness. This allows you to eliminate the loss of the material being translated along the way, and also prevents it from getting into the cars passing by.
- The ability to tighten and securely fix a special awning. With it, you can protect the material transported from the weather (hot sun, wind or rain).
- Support for the necessary microclimate. We create optimal conditions for each material (temperature, air circulation, humidity levels and much more), so that the load does not lose its physico-chemical properties.
- Uniform distribution of the transported goods.
Bulk goods are transported exclusively using special equipment. We attract spacious tanks, trailers and containers. In this case, the car can make a regular truck, dump truck, or other road vehicles. Our experts carefully calculate the mass and volume of each load, comparing these parameters with the permissible load capacity of the machine used. This allows us to guarantee not only the fulfillment of all state standards (which successfully prevents undesirable problems and unnecessary financial expenses), the elimination of damage or partial loss of cargo, but also the safest transportation.