Freight transportation by the international transport company "Express Logistics" implies the transportation of any type of cargo. These can be building materials, minerals, food, chemicals, living things and more. Each of the transported goods has its own characteristics, requirements, storage conditions and, of course, a different approach to customs clearance. For example, excise goods pass through customs at specialized customs points, and living things need to be given veterinary certificates. In this regard, a high level of professionalism is required, allowing to prepare the correct documentation for a quick and safe passage of customs control. This is what the "Express Logistics" company offers.
Container cargoes are executed in a clearly defined sequence, which includes the following stages:
- Filling in the customs declaration. It is extremely important to monitor the correctness of the filling, as the presence of errors (including punctuation ones) or inconsistency of the data provided with actual information can lead to unpleasant consequences.
- Payment of state fees, required fees and other payments.
- Submission of the completed declaration to the customs authority. Customs officers verify the information provided with actual information, as well as verify compliance with the HS codes.
- Inspection by customs officers of goods subject to declaration.
- Confirmation by the customs inspector of receipt of payment for the implementation of transport services.
- Release of the transported cargo.
Depending on the type of cargo, during customs control it may be necessary to submit additional documents: a contract, waybill, etc. According to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the completed TD for cargo containers must be provided to the customs service no later than 15 days from the moment the goods arrive in the customs territory.
Customs clearance of containers
This process is an integral element of the import of goods from abroad. The international transport company "Express Logistics" has been successful in customs clearance of containers for many years, thanks to which it is possible to guarantee the fastest and safe crossing of the ordered goods across the state border. This procedure is carried out in several successive stages:
- Registration at the customs office at the location of the recipient and submitting an application for entering information into the database. The first stage is carried out before the start of registration.
- As soon as the container with the cargo arrives in the territory of the Russian Federation, a customs declaration is filled out, which is subsequently sent to the border crossing point. Together with the TD, the required documentation package is submitted, which confirms all the data specified in the declaration.
- Assignment of the corresponding HS codes.
- Payment of state fees and other payments (if necessary)
- Conducting a customs officer checks of containers and documents. The customs officer checks the correctness of filling out the customs declaration, inspects the goods being transferred and compares the data provided with actual data.
Customs clearance and customs clearance of freight containers are quite complex and demanding processes that require special knowledge, practical skills and a high level of professionalism. The international transport company "Express Logistics" provides an opportunity to significantly facilitate the transport of your goods, regardless of its purpose, quantity, size and other technical parameters. Our specialists are familiar with the peculiarities of customs control of all states, thanks to which the crossing of any state border takes place in accordance with the law, which prevents the occurrence of unplanned financial expenses, temporary delays and other unpleasant situations. It provides not only correct and reliable, but also the fastest cargo transportation.