In the segment of international transportation, transportation of goods by road is one of the leading positions. Today, it is the most demanded service occupying the main share of the market of cargo transportation worldwide. Russia is connected with Europe and CIS countries by a number of highways, which make it possible to carry out unhindered transportation of a variety of goods. Often this is the only way of transportation that allows delivery to settlements located at a distance from major ports.
This type of transportation has a number of advantages:
- Provides maneuverability of delivery, giving the opportunity to choose the most favorable routes, if in the process of transportation there are force majeure;
- allows you to deliver the goods even in the most remote corners;
- it is possible to transport different types of goods, ranging from consumer goods, ending with the transportation of General cargo, as well as the delivery of dangerous products;
- there is no need to reload the cargo several times;
- relatively small cost for the service.
The main types of cargo transportation by road
The transport of goods by road is such that it is possible only if there is a network of land roads between countries. In addition, the vehicle can be transported by rail or by sea pontoon crossing on a certain segment of the road. It all depends on where in the country the goods are sent. Before reaching the addressee, vehicles with cargo can cross the territory of several States, because not all countries have a direct connection with each other.
The type of transportation depends on what goods are planned to be transported and in what quantity. International transportation is carried out on different modes of transport and has a different type of body: it can be tanks, container ships, refrigerators.
- Refrigerators — a special cooling and heating installation (from lat. Refrigerated), which is mounted on an isothermal van with a volume of 2 m3 to 120 m3 and maintains the temperature inside the van in the range from -30 C to +12 C. As a rule, this installation is used for goods requiring special temperature conditions: dairy products, medicines, fish, meat, seafood, berries, flowers, alcoholic beverages. Due to the necessary temperature conditions that remain inside the van throughout the entire time of the cargo, the products do not deteriorate and are delivered to the addressee in one piece.
Container transportation of goods is divided into two groups:
- LCL - type of container transportation, in which the consignment is less than the container itself. Therefore, one container can be used by several shippers. The cost of delivery is distributed among all customers, which is quite profitable.
- FCL is a type of container transportation where the container is used by only one shipper. It is used among companies engaged in large supplies.
These abbreviations can be combined with each other, it all depends on the conditions of sending. For example, FCL / LCL is used if several consignees receive the same goods from the container. In turn, symbiosis - LCL / FCL means several shippers and one consignee. The combination LCL / LCL – involves multiple senders and multiple recipients.
"Express logistics" is a favorite of international road transport among logistics companies
The process of turnover of goods, especially when it comes to the international arena, should deal only with specialized organizations responsible not only for the safety of the goods and the speed of its delivery, but having all the necessary documentation for the implementation of this activity. After all, transportation of goods between countries is regulated by both Russian and international legislation. Today, there are several dozen conventions and treaties governing the sphere of international road transport.
The Express logistics company carries out transportation in 40 countries of the world: in China, the USA, Germany, Japan, France, great Britain, Italy, the Netherlands, Korea, Hong Kong, Canada and many others. In other words, in all countries of Asia, Europe and America. Why do we recommend you to choose our company when transporting goods?
- Many years of experience and license to carry out professional activities.
- The presence of its own fleet, which includes both different modes of transport and special equipment (trailers, tow trucks, forklifts). Depending on what goods are planned to be transported, a certain type of vehicles is used.
- Qualified and responsible staff of specialists.
- Personal logistics service engaged in the planning and organization of all activities for the optimal movement and storage of goods. Easily be able to track the movement of all shipments.
- All vehicles are equipped with GPS and GLONASS systems, thereby achieving the safety of the transported cargo.
- We provide additional services: starting with loading and unloading, ending with the preparation of all the necessary documentation, customs clearance and insurance of luggage.
International company "Express logistics" is engaged in logistics and transportation of all types of goods, taking into account their size, weight, as well as storage conditions and safety. A constant optimization and monitoring of the route at all stages of the route of vehicles makes it possible to deliver the goods as soon as possible.